Monday, December 12, 2011

:)


Wow!!! I can play my guitar in the dark!!!

There was a power cut, but I could still play a song on my guitar :D Never mind that it was not a very tough song to play, but then, I'm not an expert yet. I still know only a few basic chords. And this was my first song with more than 3 chords. Needless to say, I'm pleased. No, make that extremely pleased. :)

Can't say the same about my family members who bore the brunt of my (un)musical strumming, though... Like they say, one man's meat is another's poison. And like I said, one man's music is another's noise. (This line had my brother teasing me endlessly, till he found another topic to tease me with (mercifully), and led another friend to say that I should have been a philosopher :P )

And yeah, one of my friends (who himself happens to be a musician) told me that I should actually play the guitar and record my version of WTKKD and upload it. Imagine that!!! I think I should ask him not to put such wacky ideas in my head. I know what happened the last time I got some such thing into my brain - Bong boy's words led to my recording those Bong songs (and providing free (wholesome) entertainment to everyone who came into contact with those recordings).

Anyway, I shan't be doing it at the moment. So rest in peace. For now!

No comments:

Post a Comment