Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pathetic attempt !

This post has been responsible for making my friend feel like banging her head on the wall (as a reaction to what I got started on, following the post)...

Well, here goes :

What did Rooney become after his hair transplant?
Vain :P
(Feign Rooney - M's contribution!)

What do you call a crow's humour?
Caw-medy!!!

And, one more :

What do you call someone with a promising career at the Bar?
a potential barrister!!!

That's it for the present.
 
And now, I'll go to get a helmet for myself and bandages for the people who'll be banging their heads on walls after reading this...

Thanks to M for her feedback and patience...  and supreme levels of tolerance!






1 comment:

  1. Apostrophy - A grammarian's ultimate award!

    There, I just lowered the notch... :P

    ReplyDelete