Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random thoughts

Some random reflections on my life at the moment :

- My guitar classes seem to be more expensive than I initially thought - what else can you expect, if you have chocolate tart balls, muffins and coffee after the classes?

- I'm happy my fingers are finally reaching all the strings on the guitar. I'd have said that my fingers are now at ease with G- and C- strings, but it sounds rather awkward...

- the world seems to be obsessed with beautiful girls - first, there was this friend of mine, wondering if the new academic year would bring beautiful girls to the department. Then, there's this other friend of mine, who argues with us saying that a certain girl looks like Ash... And today, a schoolfriend had a status message saying something about beautiful girls and the workplace...

I was going to say something more, but distraction in the form of a chocolate tart has broken the flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment