Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yet another rant

I met AJ today, after a long time. I had a great time, and it felt good talking to him. (I don't know if he had a good time too, though I think he was entertained for a few minutes at least, as I told him What I Did In December :P ). When I'd called him, he told me he'd just gotten back from playing football.

Earlier in the evening, I went to have some coffee, and what do I see? Some guy wearing a T-shirt with "Ronaldo" written on the back, with a 7 below it.

Why? Oh why?

And why rub it in?

First, I stay up until 4:20 A.M. to watch the match. (I even wore my lucky dress to support my team!) I wanted to watch the whole match, but it was too frustrating and well, also a bit painful. I went to bed in the hope that the last 10 minutes would have altered the score (in favour of my team!), but alas... When I was woken up at 7:15, I couldn't wait to check the score. Suffice it to say that my Sunday didn't exactly have a great start (after the morning cuppa, that is...)

To lose, and through an own goal at that! (I did read a lot of comments on how Ronaldo scored the one goal of the match, but at the wrong net, and whether this goal would count in the tally for the Pichichi). I've seen quite a few matches with unexpected turn of events, leading me to believe that "it isn't over until it is over". Maybe, like NV, I should get used to the 'ups and downs' of my team.

And to think that my team will be up against Barca and ManU soon... I'm hoping they don't disappoint me yet again.

Now, that puts me in a Clasico with G :) And now AP :P

Anyway, here's hoping that my team doesn't let me down again. It's been hectic, I know. I felt like it was just now that they were playing Barca, and the next moment, they were against Granada!

Adios, folks...

(P.S. : Maybe lack of sleep does leave me rant-prone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment