Thursday, February 7, 2013

Of this and that

Last night , SM told me that my brother was a nice guy :) I must remember to thank her for the ammunition ;) I called my brother this evening and told him , "unna romba nallavannu sollitaalae!"

Just then, L called, and as usual, verified whether I had eaten something, before getting on with the conversation. I told her I'd just been called "pretty", and she said, "So, whoever it was, was he blind until now?" And I told her she was always in my enemy's camp :D Why, she even once told me I shouldn't be leaving behind a trail of broken hearts. Now, why on earth would I do that? Anyway, I'm no heart-breaker, to be a serial one at that :)

And today, I spoke to PM. I think he's becoming telepathic or a mind-reader. I was just thinking it's been a while since we spoke, and that I should be calling him, though I thought he must be on his way home by then. And a couple of minutes later, he called me, and told me what I had just been thinking :D

On an unrelated note, my fingers seem to be forever poised and ready to do a Ctrl+S :) The effect of all the programming, I guess :)

And last night, I had a longish chat with NV. And she said "Chee... you're fishing for compliments" :) And then she said a couple of words in Spanish!!!

Speaking of Spanish, I wrote my first Spanish blogpost last night. As of now, I'm sharing it with only B, and maybe I'll let others read it when I'm a bit more confident and a bit less careless...

And I seem to be on the verge of getting into Russian music for a while now. But let's see. I've to get "Ensename a olvidar" and "Cada vez" out of my head first :P

So, I guess it's time to leave.

Adios, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment