Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Written in Moody Madness

Sometimes, I wonder what it must feel like being forgotten. Sometimes, it seems to be tragical, at other times, it does not seem so bad a thing. 

Now, it makes me think of my friend, who left without so much saying a bye to me. I remember being really upset that night. Maybe the fact that he didn’t speak to me though I’d wished him good luck for the future had something to do with it. Maybe it’s unreasonable to expect a common courtesy.

I knew Courtesy is a rare commodity these days, and only a fool such as I could hope to find it easily. And, maybe since I live in a dream world, I find it hard to believe that people don’t have time for their family and friends. I still think that it isn’t impossible to make time for the people who matter to you, and if you’re unable to stay in touch, you inform them that it is so. If you can’t find time for someone, then he or she does not mean too much to you. I’m finally learning this lesson. Thanks to a certain person. (At least, I give credit where it is due, and so I can grumble about ingratitude and lack of courtesy.)

Hello, is there anybody out there?
Just go where you can’t hear me
Are you still out there?
Come on, now,
I’m gonna be a-ranting,
Just to work it out-
Get it out of my mind…
Really,
There is no one reason why
 I’m feeling down-
It may be just the blues
Just everything all at once
Indeed,
I do wonder why
I take things to heart
****
And now, anger is gone,
The rant is over,
Thought I’d something more to say,
Well ,I have,
 have become comfortably dumb…

That’s it – as usual my mood has improved. Things are looking brighter now.

Maybe I’d feel happier if I didn’t feel like I’ve completely spoilt and ransacked a classic song like Comfortably Numb. In fact, I didn’t even do the murder of the song properly – half the lines are missing, and the rest is pathetic… Apologies… And I absolutely love this song. I swear!

And in the latter part I’ve attempted to murder Time as well. (Another favourite, believe me!) (Does that make me a serial song murderer???)

(Methinks if I’d been an embalmer in ancient Egypt, there would have plenty of half-rotten mummies. Or I’d have been given the pink Tablet (no wonder they say ancient civilizations were highly advanced – tablets before paper? So what if they were Stone Tablets?). Or is it a pink papyrus I’d have got? No more confusing history and geography and what-not. I’d better stop it before I make a bigger fool of myself…)

No comments:

Post a Comment